Die Co. manufactures cage nuts in more than 120 standard sizes – the largest cage nut line in the industry.
Die Co. cage nuts are the perfect combination of spring steel fastener (cage) and multi-threaded nut, providing a powerful attachment.
Before installing the mating bolt, cage nuts hold in place, withstanding assembly line vibrations. As the bolt is tightened, the cage keeps the nut from turning, enabling standard proof loads. Thanks to extra space between the nut and cage, cage nuts can accommodate slight misalignments.
Installing or removing cage nuts requires no special tools. They are ideal for blind assemblies.
Common applications for cage nuts include:
- HVAC equipment
- Data and telecommunication equipment racks
- 6-32 to ½-13 and M4-0.7 to M12-1.75
- .025″ to .250″ panel thickness
- Some sizes available in stainless steel
- Various finishes, including:
- Soluble oil
- Phosphate & oil
- Zinc electroplate
- Water-based zinc coating
- More secure for materials too thin or too soft to be threaded
- Holds in place during assembly, withstanding vibration
- No special tools required for installation or removal
- Easy to disassemble for servicing
- Reliable Die Co. quality
- On-time delivery
- Competitive price
Find a part number
Die Co. provides cage nuts in more than 120 standard sizes – the largest cage nut line in the industry. Learn more about Die Co. cage nuts and find part numbers in our cage nut lookup tool or check for a competitor part on our cross reference list.
Request a quote
Request a quote now – or call 440-942-8856 to speak with a Die Co. representative.
Email a Die Co. representative – or call 440-942-8856 – and tell us what you need. One of our fastener experts can help you find or design the best cage nut for your application.
Need a product drawing or sample? We can provide that too
We look forward to helping you get the spring steel fasteners you need, on time, every time.