Die Co. compression rings ensure a snug fit in knob-to-shaft assemblies.
Die Co. compression rings provide secure, even tension between knobs and mating shafts. Made from spring steel, they ensure a snug fit even when knobs are changed. They easily expand to attach to knob hubs.
Compression rings also can serve as a shim, compressing to securely hold a tube when it is inserted in a panel.
- For hub diameters from .203 – .688
- Ring thickness from .012 – .032
- Ring height from .13 – .72
- Various finishes, including:
- Phosphate & Oil
- Zinc Electroplate
- Phosphate & water based paint
- Holds knob to shaft securely
- Allows for indefinite knob removal and replacement without affecting holding power
- Reliable Die Co. quality
- On time delivery
- Competitive price
Find a part number
Request a quote
Request a quote now – or call 440-942-8856 to speak with a Die Co. representative.
Email a Die Co. representative – or call 440-942-8856 – and tell us what you need. One of our fastener experts can help you find or design the best compression ring for your application.
Need a product drawing or sample? We can provide that too
We look forward to helping you get the spring steel fasteners you need, on time, every time.