Die Co. compression rings ensure a snug fit in knob-to-shaft assemblies.
Die Co. compression rings provide secure, even tension between knobs and mating shafts. Made from spring steel, they ensure a snug fit even when knobs are changed. They easily expand to attach to knob hubs.
Compression rings also can serve as a shim, compressing to securely hold a tube when it is inserted in a panel.
- 6-32 to ½-13 and M4-0.7 to M12-1.75
- .025″ to .250″ panel thickness
- Some sizes available in stainless steel
- Various finishes, including:
- Soluble oil
- Phosphate & oil
- Zinc electroplate
- Water-based zinc coating
- More secure for materials too thin or too soft to be threaded
- Holds in place during assembly, withstanding vibration
- No special tools required for installation or removal
- Easy to disassemble for servicing
- Reliable Die Co. quality
- On-time delivery
- Competitive price
Find a part number
Request a quote
Request a quote now – or call 440-942-8856 to speak with a Die Co. representative.
Email a Die Co. representative – or call 440-942-8856 – and tell us what you need. One of our fastener experts can help you find or design the best compression ring for your application.
Need a product drawing or sample? We can provide that too
We look forward to helping you get the spring steel fasteners you need, on time, every time.