Die Co. U-nuts can attach two sheet-metal panels quickly and easily – in place of welding. The U-nut clips to the edge of one panel and stays in place as a screw is driven into the U-nut, securing the panels to each other. U-nuts can adjust slightly to accommodate panel misalignments.
U-nuts weigh less than other fasteners, yet still provide a strong, reliable hold. No special skills or tools are required for installation or removal.
- Available for:
- Sheet-metal screw sizes #4B to #14B
- Machine screw sizes 6-32 to ¼-20
- Metric sizes M3 to M6
- Various styles, including:
- Barbs on one or both legs
- Up-turned corner
- Straight upper leg
- No extrusion on lower leg
- Relief notch and corners cut off
- Various finishes, including:
- Soluble oil
- Phosphate & oil
- Phosphate & water-based paint
- Zinc electroplate
- Water-based zinc coating
- Quick, one-hand installation or removal
- Allows for minor panel realignments
- Reliable Die Co. quality
- On-time delivery
- Competitive pricing
Find a part number
Request a quote
Request a quote now – or call 440-942-8856 to speak with a Die Co. representative.
Email a Die Co. representative – or call 440-942-8856 – and tell us what you need. One of our fastener experts can help you find or design the best U-nuts for your application.
Need a product drawing or sample? We can provide that too
We look forward to helping you get the spring steel fasteners you need, on time, every time.