Die Co. flat nuts come in 25 standard formats – the most commonly requested sizes and designs or they can be customized for a specific application.
All of our flat nuts are made from spring steel and will not loosen due to vibration. Their self-locking design makes them easy to install and remove without special tools. And they are lower cost than most alternative fasteners. Flat nuts are a good option when physical space is limited.
Our flat nut product line also includes:
- W nuts
- Twin nuts – with various center-to-center distances
- Available for sheet-metal screw sizes #4A to #14A and machine screw sizes 4-36 to 5/8-11
- Various styles, including:
- Flat or arched
- Ends turned up
- Various finishes, including:
- Soluble oil
- Phosphate & oil
- Phosphate & water-based paint
- Zinc electroplate
- Water-based zinc coating
- Withstands vibration
- Provides tension without causing damage
- Eliminates the need for lock washers
- Easy installation and removal
- Reliable Die Co. quality
- On-time delivery
Find a part number
Request a quote
Request a quote now – or call 440-942-8856 to speak with a Die Co. representative.
Email a Die Co. representative – or call 440-942-8856 – and tell us what you need. One of our fastener experts can help you find or design the best flat nut for your application.
Need a product drawing or sample? We can provide that too
We look forward to helping you get the spring steel fasteners you need, on time, every time.